Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

OMG DUDE

You must continue this cause I love it, since it is apart of my favorite game series. xD I loved all the little moments James had.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Oh.My.God.

That...truly left me staring at the entire submission in pure and utter awe. You have no idea how much of a thrill that I went through when watching this. Or maybe you do...and you won't tell me. Lol GREAT JOB. This is quite inspirational, and I hope you keep up your fantastic talents!

Jason vs. Sadako Jason vs. Sadako

Omg how funny is that XD

Haa as many said, I did not see that coming either. That was so cute and funny I squealed with laughter. <3 You rule.

(NUB)Please Wake Up (Acoustic) (NUB)Please Wake Up (Acoustic)

Only have listened to a few...

And already I'm in love with your work. Especially this piece.

I've been in quite the rut lately, and I think you may have helped that a bit. This piece - from the title to the music held within - has just inspired me.

Keep up the fantastic work. <3

KISS - Drain You KISS - Drain You

Seriously digging this song!

Dude seriously, this is pretty awesome xD The way you do the vocals was reminding me of one my characters who would end up well...sounding like that and singing these kind of things. Keep up the fantastic work dude!

pookicker responds:

Thanks! I've gotta see this character you speak of...

behead behead

Wow :)

I absolutely love the way this was done. The smooth coloring and shading give it a calm but bold look. Not the mention your unique use of blood spatter. That blade is badass ;)